Please read the following information carefully as these terms form the contract between you (the visitor) Fallowfields Falconry Ltd. trading as: Millets Falconry Centre. It is the responsibility of each visitor to ensure they, and anyone for whom they have responsibility, always act in a safe manner and follow all health and safety instructions. The centre is home to the Animals that live here, you are guests in their home and should behave accordingly.
Admissions/ General info.
- Vouchers and tickets are non-refundable and no change will be given.
- Once a specific date is booked, they are non-transferable.
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately, dogs are not permitted (except for guide dogs).
- Smoking/Vaping is not permitted within our Falconry centre .
- The management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- The management accepts no responsibility in respect of any loss or injury sustained by any visitor howsoever arising.
- We have the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices, events and services without notice..
- The right to admission is reserved by Fallowfields falconry Ltd., who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account, and may carry out security searches. We are unable to offer you a refund if you are refused entry to or ejected on account of declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken, or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
Gift vouchers / Experiences / Events
- All experiences/gift voucher must be booked in advance, weekends are very popular and generally get booked up around 8 weeks in advance, book early to avoid dissapointment.
- All Vouchers/monies paid are non-refundable, with no cash equivalent or refund offered.
- Your voucher must be booked and completed by your expiry date or you will forfeit it.
- As the weather is out of our control cancellations may be at short notice. Heavy persistent rain, snow and strong winds will affect your experience. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel and rearrange a suitable date. We will contact you on your provided number at the time of booking. If you are in doubt on the day, please call us.
- If a booking has been made with a voucher, it should be presented on arrival, even if you have provided details by phone or email.
- If your voucher was purchased from a third party (not directly from us) and you do not bring a copy, we reserve the right to turn you away.
- Your voucher is your proof of purchase and states that it must be produced on arrival. If you do not bring it and have not provided details, you may be charged or turned away.
- We will not accept expired vouchers, especially from third party suppliers, it is your responsiability to ensure that you book a date and time within the valadity period of your voucher.
- Spectator fees apply for guests accompanying an experience participant. The fee is dependent on the type and duration of the experience.
Cancellation / day of your booking
- Please arrive in good time for your experience allowing for delays, if you arrive late for whatever reason you will not be taking part in the experience and your gift voucher/Monies paid are forfeit, rebooking will not be allowed.
- Once your voucher/Experience is booked the date and time can be changed up until 14 days prior to the event, this can be done over the phone however there will be a £5 admin fee payable at the time of change.
- We cannot accept cancellations with less than 14 days notice. If you cancel after this time, your voucher/monies is forfeit. However, we reserve the right to charge a re-booking fee of 50% of the experience value, this is payable at the time of change and we will allow you to re-arrange a suitable date at our discretion.
- Please dress according to the weather and with the Meerkat and Raccoon encounters long sleeved tops, long trousers and closed toe shoes are required and must be worn for entry in to the experience and you are likely to get dirty.