ADOPT A BIRD
How do I adopt a bird?
Adopting a bird of prey is easy and can be done several ways:
- Call us on 01865 391423
- By post – Email us for an Adoption application form
- In person at the Falconry centre
For further information please email email@example.com
Why adopt a bird?
Adopt your favourite bird here at the centre from just £45 and you will receive an adoption pack welcoming you to Millets falconry centre plus free admission to the centre on a day of your choice. The animal adoption program helps support the care of more than 70 birds of prey and the centres on-going conservation and research programmes.
Adult adoption package: Admits one adult free £75.00
Junior adoption package: Admits one child free £45.00
Corporate adoption package: Admits four people free £250.00
What do you get for adopting a bird?
- Certificate of adoption
- Free admission to the falconry centre on a day of your choice
- A signed thank you letter from James Channon the owner of Millets falconry
- A fact sheet about your chosen bird
- A photo of your chosen bird Your name featured on our sponsorship wall
Your very own meet and greet session with your chosen bird
- The knowledge that you are playing an active bird of prey conservation!
*Corporate adoptions start from £250 per year, with the option to upgrade the package to include additional tickets to the Centre, guided tours of the Centre, and more.
Animal adoption as a gift
For a perfect gift why not adopt an animal as a present? Perfect for Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Fathers Day Easter or Anniversaries. You can choose any of the birds or leave it to the recipient and not only will you help to care for the birds at the centre, but you will also be giving a truly unique gift.
* please not that by adopting a bird you are contributing to it’s live here at the centre, you can not take it home.